Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time's Almost Up.

Yup. Research papers are due this week, term papers next week, finals in five weeks. Prom, senior trip, and graduation are imminent.
Yes, graduation.
And so also is the one thing that I've been so afraid to tell me family since I first decided to become Catholic. You know, about my vocation. Sure, It was okay when I was an Anglican. I could still get married and mom and dad would still get their grandbabies. But this is different. I'm talking about a monastery. A Monastery. With monks and stuff. I know they won't be happy (understatement of the year) but without getting into details, I respectfully couldn't care less what they think at this point. I'll have to see what I have to do to get into order #1 and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, there's order #2 and order #3.
But I'm getting a little ahead. My research paper is due Friday and I'm not even half done.

No comments: