Friday, August 21, 2009

*Dies repeatedly.*

Miyazaki has a new movie!
I'm not a recent bandwagon fan. No. I've seen most of Miyazaki's English-language movies. My first was Kiki's Delivery Service, which hooked me. It just went downhill from there:Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away (My favorite), Castle in the Sky, Steamboy(My third favorite), Howl's Moving Castle (My second favorite), I've seen all of those repeatedly. The only one I've never seen is My Friend Totoro.
So I'm really excited to see his new movie myself. I just hope that working so closely with Disney does'nt ruin it. All I've got to do now is beg for some money to go see it. I promise a review when I do!
Oh yeah, KAF is having Anime night again tonight. They're even showing Slayers 9-10.Mai Hime 9-8 is on too, but it's too late at night for me to watch.They're also showing Kimagure Orange Road, which I've never seen but want to see.

No comments: