Monday, July 14, 2008

I've ruined my sleeping schedule.

You have to promise not to laugh- Okay? Okay. I go to bed roughly the same time every night, 9:00 p.m. It's the same bedtime a the last one my parents gave me, and I feel guilty if I dont get to bed by then.
You said you wouldn't laugh! Now I wont be able to trust you, and I'll go into a spiraling depression that will eventually lead to my early demise! Don't you know how motivated by emotions kids are?
Anyway, I've been consistently getting to sleep at 12:00 a.m., or later/earlier. Which leads to me sleeping in late. Which leads to me missing daily mass. Which leads to me being grouchy, annoying, and generally a jerk. (Okay, that's how I usually act.)
Worse , Now I'll have to get back on it in time for school. When I'm not on break from school, I have to be out the door by 5:30 a.m. if I want to get to daily mass, and 6:40 If I'm just going to school. (And want to be on time.)
Alaso, there's a big event going on. I'll post about it later.

No comments: