Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Solemn Vespers.


I'm going to Lourdes tonigt or solemn vespers and benediction, wit te singing of te te deum. That's an indulgenced act you know. publicly singing or reciting the te deum at the last day of the calendar year.
So is publically singing or reciting the hymn Veni Creator Spiritus, rendered in English as the familiar Come Holy Ghost, Creator Blest. I would hope we could sing the veni crator either in Englis or Latin tomorrow, but I'm afraid I don't think it's gonna happen.

*EDIT*
I ended up going bowling afterwards with a family that I know. I suck at bowling. A lot. A WHOLE lot. My best game was only 28. I'm such an embarrassment to humanity and sports. I'm going to go crawl up in a corner and eat butter cookies. 'ktnxbai.[/notseriousselfdeprecation]

No comments: