Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ties! D< (<------- angry face)


I have a small hobby of collecting neckties. I only really wear white shirts, since that's been the color of my uniform in various schools since second grade. White is kinda bland, so I wear ties. I have at the moment about 20 ties, in different colors. Actually, every color except pink and green.
Despite this, I hate tying ties.
Especially real silk ones. It just does'nt work. I've been trying to tie my second best purple tie to wear tomorrow, and this is the first time I've ever tied it in one go.
Christmas is coming up, so it's time to wash my two best ties.
The first is a navy blue and gold striped tie that looks kind of like the one I wore during grade school. Those are my favorite.
Second is a dark purple silk tie that looks like the tie Martin Lawrence wore at the beginning of the movie "Life". The third is a new one. It's sky blue, grey, and black stripes with white pinstripes. I swear it looks better in person. I'll probably wear tie 1 for Midnight mass, and tie 2 for the mass of Christmas day, and save the third for Holy Family Sunday. I'll another new tie for epiphany.

No comments: