Thursday, June 3, 2010

THIS.


This series, Kekkaishi  (One of my favourtie manga series. It's in the top ten) Is now going to show on Adult Swim/Cartoon Network. That's the good news. The bad news is that it airs on Saturday at 12:30 AM. Yeah, like I'll be awake then. My brother has promised to tape it or me, and since I have access to everything he loves and I have no problems with destroying his stuff/blackmailing him/holding his stuff for ransom, I'm sure he'll tape it.*

I do have a confession. I haven't actually seen the Kekkaishi anime. I've only read the first four volumes of the manga. And it's been a while since I read it. (Actually, it's been a while since I read any manga. The last I read was Reborn!, the chapter where they're fighting The Real Six Funeral Wreaths.(Hope that's not a spoiler for someone!) So I have to get back to it. Actually, there were a lot that I was reading before the INtraNETZ went out: Mr.Fullswing, Oofuri, Fairytail, Boichi, Rookies, Noora, Tegami Bachi, and Beck. I suppose I should get back to them. though admittedly, I can't remember exactly what chapter I was on in half of those series.Well, I know two for sure, maybe a third, but that's it.

The only problem I have is that, having seen screenshots, it looks like the versions of the characters in the anime are a bit uglier than the characters in the manga. Tokine's face seems too long, and they made Yoshimori's  eyes too far apart. And flattened his hair.

No comments: