Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where have I been you ask?

Lots of things happenned. Two weeks ago, the internet suddenly and for an unknown reason stopped working. It came back this past Sunday, But I was too tired to use it. I stayed up late Sunday night, and slept in most of monday. Tuesday, I went on the altar server's rafting trip to the Poconos (Very much fun, I'd like to do that agian, thank you.) Wednesday, I slept in late, and started playing Ratchet and Clank:Deadlocked, with my older brother. His Max Paine game came the very same day. Today, I woke up late and missed daily mass again. Lately, a black and white cat that used to belong to us named Oreo has been coming over daily to sleep on the porch, have a meal, and some attention. He does'nt want to live in the house though.
So that's were I've been, what I've done, and what happened.

No comments: