Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ok, here we go...

I'm done with the people of Local Catholic Parish. I'm tired of their BS excuses of why I can't practice. It's time to move on.It's been close to a full month since I've had any practice. Mom and Dad want me to try to reason with LCP,but honestly, it's a waste.
I can Try St.Francis de Sales, but I don't know how their organ restoration is going. St.Donato's is also nearby. St.Patrick's stupidly went digital rather than restoring, as if a ritzy place like that couldn't afford it.
I don't know where else to go, or what to do.We'll just see if I need to finallly come to terms with giving upon music.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Nah- It'll all work out for you. God will clear you path. Pray.


(easy for someone else to say, while you're frustrated. =D)

Nate