Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yaaaaay.......


There was a song from a movie I was going to put here, but I forgot it. Darn Alzheimer's.

Anyway, it's my 19th birthday today, and this year, and good news is that I'm not spending in the hospital! Bad news is that my dad is! Irony of ironies , huh?
I've got a good amount of birthday money, and I should be going downtown later today. I need to replace that marker that dried up, and get another pack of manga paper. I wish Blick carried Deleter, but I think you can only get that by import, so it's out of the question. I might go to Atomic City to pick up some back issues of something I've been reading. Fat Jack's definitely has a better selection, but I only read about four western comics, so I'm not knowledgeable enough to go there. It'd be wrong.
And speaking of comics, I read volume six of Fairytail, but without reading volume five. Stupid, I know. I'd read it on Onemanga, but I don't know which chapter I left off on. I also don't know what chapter I last read in Eyesheild 21. I know it was volume 24 that I last read. Lastly, I'll stop by Borders and see if they have the volume of Kateikyo Hitman Reborn where Ryoei first showed up. This one is the opposite of wat I usually know, because I know he shows up in chapter 14 but I don't know what volume that is. Random: There are very few good free wallpapers for my* computer.


*Technically my dad's computer, but he does'nt know I'm using it.

No comments: