Sunday, December 19, 2010

RYOHEI SASAGAWA.


I'm planning on drawing three pictures of him. One is nearly done, the other two are only sketches. Ryohei is form the manga Reborn!, which is one of my favourites. I have'nt actually read any manga since I left. One Manga and Manga Fox no longer have manga viewable online, my subscription to Shonen Jump ran out, and I'm too poor (Obviously) To buy volumes for myself. And daily trips to the books store can't happen now that I no longer have this thing called 'free time'.

But, I can still keep up with some of my animes, even if the mangas are always ahead of the animes.

Anyway, after him, I have three pictures of Chrome (Chrome Dokuru/Mukuru Rokudo) two of Gokudera, and one of Naito. (Naito Longchamp, the weird punk guy with the weird girlfriends)

No comments: