Friday, November 27, 2009

All good things must end.

Yes, and now I'm Devastated. Heartbroken. There's a hole in my heart where my lifeblood used to be. Wherefore all this sad talk?
Yuyu Hakuso is over. No more. Finished.Done. No more chapters. That's it.

No, I'm not overreacting. Yuyu Hakusho was one the only series I found when I first got interested in anime/manga that I actually kept up with.(That was back in 03', when the show used to run on Toonami, just before The Big O. That was the good ol' days, before CN became another Disney Channel clone.) It's like losing a friend. Or a pet. No, more like a firend actually.
And worse, it had a confusing ending. What happenned? Did everyone die and get blown to bite-sized smitherines? Did he press the right button? Is Tupac really alive in Cuba somewhere? Okay, that last one was random. But still, I did'nt get it at all.
Now the only series I still follow from then is Shaman King, others having ended or gotten boring.
I don't know what I'll do with my life now. How can I simply replace all those years of having the gand around? How can I call friends Kuwabara when now, no one will know who that is?(Or rather was?) Oh wait- I found a replacement.
But it'll never be the same. [cry/sob/emo]

No comments: