Monday, November 9, 2009

Anime/Manga/Comic news.


*Drool drool drool*
OOfuri has FINALLY been licensed in the U.S.! The English title is "Big Swing!", which I assume roughly correlates to the series' full Japanese title. Volumes one and two are at the FYE at the Gallery, but at $60 each, it's out of the question. And don't you DARE go out and buy it from me! I'm saving up for it, and if it's gone, I'll find you and deal with the situation, um shall I say Expediently.

I really, really want to find out more about Dokaben. It's a little old, but I like the art. I don't know if it's been scanlated anywhere, but I hope so. I'm not totally sure what it's about.
And due to my computer crisis, I've missed up the release dates of basically every manga volume I want. I know Noora is at volume eight, and I think Fairy Tail volume seven got released somewheres in October.

Lastly,I've fallen in love with American comics again. I thought I was done with them, but I'm addicted to Teen Titans and Thor. I'm still too afraid to actually visit a comic shop, but perhaps someday, I'll work up the gumption to go buy one of the volumes I'm currently drooling over.

No comments: