Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm stealing this.


From here.
Kind of an addendum to my last post on Cap and Tax.
You know what's weird? One of those dark states is Pennsylvania. Wait, I live in Pennsylvania. And my uncles live in coal country. That's odd. It's almost as if we're going to lose money due to wealth-throwing-away- I mean, Redistribution.
But that's not possible. The government is here to save us, right? That's why they're taking all our money and bankrupting our most lucrative industry. It's only seemingly negative. But don't let your eyes deceive you, just listen to the government. Good, I needed that reassurance.

1 comment:

RightKlik said...

Obama is perfectly comfortable with the idea of crushing the coal industry.

Original graph and other good info here:
http://www.nma.org/pdf/062509_2454.pdf