Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh Shoot.

Well, I found the managas that I want to read. (They're on mangafox) only, I do not remember what chapter I last read. I mean, I remember everything that happenned in those chapters,but I don't know what pages numbers of chapter numbers they were. Maybe I should go on Crunchyroll and ask in one of the groups I'm in.

Speaking of which, I loooove Crunchyroll. :heart: It's like a website version of Attack of the Show.* Anyway, I have midterms this week, and I have a lot to study. I have to go over first and second declension in Latin, the first three chapters of the history book, everything in the first nine sections of the catechism, and luckily, that's it. The algebra teacher sets the year up so that there are no midterms or final,but a cumulative test at the end of every quarter. And you can't really have a test for English composition. (Or at least that's what the teacher says.)

No comments: