Wednesday, October 27, 2010

*Shudder*

You know, it's amazing what people put on deviantART. It seems like the majority of the stuff has to do with 'pairings' (And those who are into anime/manga know Exactly what I'm talking about there) It's kinda sad, a bit disgusting, but it's probably representative of deviant art.It seems that the way to become popular there is to sell your characters, and we all know what sells. Those who don't give in to the principle are forced to live a life of mediocrity. I am consigned to this fate.

I was browsing the galleries of the people whose works I've favourited, and a lot of the stuff has inappropriate themes.Nothing graphic or explicit of course, because deviantART is strict and would'nt allow such things.But they are things that sit on the line of what's PG13 and what is'nt. I never really bothered to look in people galleries before,but now that I have, I'm a bit disappointed. I used to recommend my friends to visit these people's profiles for good art, and now I see what I sent them to.

No comments: