Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Back from the hospital.

Yeah, hospital.
Remember that rafting trip I went on? With the water fights? Well, at one point after lunch, I got water thrown at my face, and it went into the ear. It bothered me for about an hour, but then went away. Friday, my ear was itchy. Sunday, it was annoying. Tuesday, it was painful, and so I went to the hospital. Turns out, I got a pretty bad ear infection. On the way home, we were subject to FOUR examples of PDA (Public Displays of Affection, which I hate.) Did I mention that I hate PDA?
There was a surprise for me when I got back. While we were at the hospital, Dad took a rush trip down to Blick art supplies, and got me some more manga paper and some manga pens (Which I've never used. I do all my work in pencil.) I owe a Catholic friend on Gaia some avi art, so I've got to get started on that. Also, I got my prescription filled today, and took my first dose of medicine.
Also, It's S.Gregory's day! Pray for the spread of Gregorian chant everywhere, so that SC and Tra le Sollecitudine will finally be implemented! I'll be singing vespers in my prayer room, from the Latin Liturgia horarum of course. Yay, we get proper hymns and antiphons today!
Did I mention that I hate PDA?
Ha, when you google Tra le Sollecitudine, my joke post on racial stereotypes and the priesthood comes up.

No comments: