Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't Always Eat Bacon For Calorie Gain Darnit!

I use it to remember the eight modes. Don't know who come up with it but it's genius.

I'm really beginning to get tired of my brother's guitar. It seems that he only plays it whenever it's not convenient for me (i.e., during home work, when I'm trying to sightread music, at 6PM during vespers, etc.) Oh well, offer it up I guess.

I'm wondering why I keep making my weekly visits to Border's near city hall. They never seem to have what I'm looking for Toto Vol. 3? Nope. O-Parts Hunter Vol 1, or even vol. 12? Nope or Nope.
How about Eye Shield 21 Vol. 21? Nope to that either. Tokyo Tribes is completely Impossible to find. We found volume 2 a year ago, and that's all we can find of it. It is'nt online, and no bookstores we can can find have it.
But maybe I don't need more books. I already have three years of Shonen Jump just sitting around my room, besides other books.
Aside, I went to the game expo on Saturday and Sunday. Except for the arcade which was awesome, it was lame as lame could be. Almost as lame as a movie-based game.*



*Movie-based games are not, and cannot be good. That's just how it is.

No comments: