Friday, November 28, 2008

I hate weddings.

Yes, I really do. Not as much as funerals, but I do hate them.
Why? Because when I've served either, it ends up with me running after some random people who take the sacred host, but not knowing what do with it end up:
a) putting it in the pocket
b) simply taking it back to the pew
c) putting it in the mouth halfway down the aisle.
d) Keeping it as a keepsake
e) Who knows what kid of diabolical purposes.
And generally scaring the crap out of me by making me think they're going to desecrate it.
I swear, if I see someone do it today AFTER the exhortation NOT to do that, I'm hitting someone upside the head with the communion plate. Seriously. I don't need that kind of stress.
On a lighter note, I have a whole mess of pictures I hope to upload on my (still largely unused) DeviantART account.

No comments: