Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm depressed.....


Well, really only kind of. You know who this guy is, right? Yeah, it Stephen Colbert. Did you know that he was in my city this week?Yeah, he was. Did you know that I watch the report whenever it's on,that I've actually bought his products and given out wristtrong bracelets as presents?I have. He was here, and I could'nt get tickets.Not only that,but I missed his show every day that he was here. I'm supposed to be part of the Colbert nation, yet I miss out on this. But that's not the only thing that's wrong. Do you know what's sitting on my desk right now? Yes, It's a cheesesteak. A real one, not those cheez-whiz, greasy disgusting ones, but a REAL philly cheesteesteak with real cheese, ketchup, onion, hot peppers and no mayo. I want to eat the cheesesteak. Right now. But it's Friday. You know what that means? Yeah, no meat for me today.
Oh sure, I could substitute some other penance, but it's usually not really much of a penance as going without dinner. And I usually forget to do the other penance anyway. Then I just debated some idiot who would never concede her points, demanded special pleading and refuse to acknowledge her lack or proof. She ignored all proof contrary to her position, and used circular reasoning, special pleading, genetic fallacies, arguments from silence/ignorance, and flatly contradicted the principle of Causality. I had to leave off it for my sanity's sake.

No comments: