Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Organ Variations

I'm working on some organ variations on the hymn "Veni Creator Spiritus". So far, I'm at the improvisation stage, and need to figure out where I'll put certain parts (There are seven codas, and frequent stop changes) Maybe, if it's good, I'll show it to our parish organist, and see if he likes it as a postlude on Pentecost day.

Also, the Tabella Secratarum is completely finished, now all I have to do is give t to Fr. Don;t know how those cottas are coming along, but I'm serving two masses this Sunday. (The 10:30 Latin mass, and the 12:15 first communion mass) Hopefully, the music will be good, and there will be many 'on the tongue' communions.
Oh yeah, I finally started playing guitar hero. it's harder than it looks. (More on that later.)

No comments: