Friday, October 31, 2008

All Saints Day Altar.

It's an impressive, over the top tradition that I keep. Every year, before first vespers of All Saints' Day, I put up all my holy cards for veneration. I had a (small?) collection of about 80, but I lost many in the fire last month. I only have about 50 left. I'll get up a photo later.
This is what I got:

Three of St. Joseph
Various images of Our lady
Ss.Peter and Paul
Another of St.Paul
St.Raymond Nonnatus
St.Jude
St.Serapion
St.Pio of Pieltrecina
St.Laurence
St.Anne
The Martyrs of Aureisville
Two of St.Michael
St. Veronica
Two of St.Therese of Lisieux
St.Teresa of Avila
St.Rita of Cascia
Our Lady of All Saints
St. Peter Nolasco
Blessed Mary-Ann of Jesus
St. Anthony of Padua
Blessed John XXIII
St. Bernadette Soubirous

That's all I know off the top of my head.

No comments: