Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday.

Well, I learned how to serve the Extraordinary Form now. Br.David, the brother in charge of the altar servers at my parish and I went over it Tuesday evening. I serve my first mass on October 25th. If there are any other young men in the neighborhood who could serve it, just ask Br.David or call the parish.Also, I've been reading St Louis Marie De Montfort's "True Devotion" . It's wonderful. I don't see how I kept myself from reading it. My home altar is set up again, but now with less holy cards. I put the crucifix back up, and pulled out those hand carved reliefs of the Sacred Heart and Our lady that I bought for a dollar at a garage sale.
After school, since organ practice is suspended for now, I went to borders to read manga. They still do not have Eyesheild 21 Vol. 21, Reborn! Vol.9, or O-Parts Hunter Vols. 1 or 12. I also read the Kingdom Hearts II manga. Great game, ever greater manga. Lots of humour in volume one,especially with Hayner.I read Shaman King Vol.2. I loved it rowing up, and read all the way up to Vol.12, but then I just kind of got out of it. Still no sign of Shonen Jump.*Sigh*
Anyway, it's nearly midnight here, and slacker that I am, I'm only just finishing homework. Bye!

No comments: