Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prayers please.

Sadly, it looks like my dad is going through a fourth bout of cancer. This time, it's in his liver. We were really hoping that last time (about three months ago) was the last time, but it's not so. Withpit getting into details, or depressing you with things that you don't want to hear, it's put a real strain on the family. Especially today. It's been a hard day, and with Mom at work (and who knows where else) and all my other siblings living their lives, it's just me and one of my brothers taking care of the house. Dad told us not to visit him today. I don'nt know why, but I wish he had'nt. My aunt invited herself over, talked about how much she does'nt like my mother, and genrally made a mess of things. I'm sure whem I'm more mature, I'll've learned to deal like a normal adult.

Now, that's all I'm going to say. I'm still trying to keep up the visage of a normal, loving, close-knit family, y'know.

Jesu, mercy, Mary, pray.

No comments: