Sunday, December 6, 2009

*Good analogy*


This.
I realise that I would never make a good parish organist. Not because of talent, but because of another reason.
You know that guy, Abe Takawa? Yeah, I'm kind of like him. In that, in order to make sure that things go well, I like to be in charge. It would be great If I picked what was done, and people just say okay. Kinda of the way he hates it when pitchers shake their heads at him, I don't like it when I work hard on something and it gets thrown out last minute for something "Better" (Quotation marks on purpouse.) Like him, I have a short temper, but unlike him, I know how to have a semblance of patience 99.9% of the time.

Now, I'm surprised that I've been asked to play again. Hopefully next time, They won't throw out all but two of the things I came to play and make me learn new stuff 20 minutes before the mass.

No comments: