Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hmm....

It's been a while since I read Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I don't even know what chapter I was on. It was just after they lost to Shouichi and he claimed the rings, but whats-her-name refused to allow him to have them. Because he was unable to use them without her, he tried to convince her to change her mind, but she refused, and he attacked, but the Vongolas protected her. That was the last chapter I read, whichever chapter it was.

I DO, however, remember which chapter I last read in Eyesheild 21. It 'Perfect player', where the Devilbats realise that Shin is so perfect that he's unstopable, and even Raimon can't catch a pass without Shin intercepting it. They failed an onside kick,and then whats-his-name who's been on the bench all season is pulled into the game as their secret weapon.

And in other news, my mother dragged me shopping with her last night and one of the stores gave me an allergy attack, Now I'm going to miss Br.Gerard's final vows.
Thanks, mom.

No comments: