Thursday, August 19, 2010

Olbie.

I'm technologically backwards. And I'm proud. I don't know how to send a text message, check my voice mail properly,buy things online, use an e-reader,export PDF files, install an OS,use a DVD player or a video camera. Yes, I seriously cannot do any of that stuff. I have my older brother or I would have my dad do it for me. My mom got a fancy kool new phone that apparently does all sorts of things, but all I do with it is talk.*

This post really has no point, I just got a text message from Fr. Joe about me officially being a seminarian and It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to read it is all.

1 comment:

Bb said...

So you're an actual seminarian now, eh? Great stuff!

I remain perplexed at your technological ineptitude. I suppose you can be forgiven the text messages as I was told once that they tend to be less popular over there than they are here - many Brits text more than speak - but the other stuff? I'd be lost if it weren't for the sleuthing skills developed through my online liturgical shopping. Yet so far they have not helped me to get my hands on a copy of the Abridged Typikon. Oh well.