Monday, August 23, 2010

*Posts*

Well, I've been here since Friday. My mom, oldest sister, and youngest nephew came over for dinner that night to say goodbye and to have a little tour. Neither is very happy about this all, but eh, there's nothing I can do about that. I had a short class on Saturday on the divine office, and on Sunday night, at solemn sung vespers, me and the two other guys welcomed into the postulancy and got our pins. Nothing much else has happened other than the refusal of my computer to connect to the wireless.

Classes begin this Friday, which is semi-exciting. I say semi-exciting because there's only one class I've ever done very well in in school, and that was English. Others, I only did fair in (Everything except math) Or was really, really, really bad at. (Maths. I don't do math. Math in every and all form is evil.)

No comments: