Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ratchet and Clank.

Is t.he game I'm playing through right now. The first one, I mean.

Boy, are the later ones an improvement. The weapons don't level up, there are not many of them, and some of them are'nt very good.Of course, the RYNO is there, but yeah, really, like I could afford it. The bomb glove and mini-missile launcher are very helpful though. Both only contain a limited amount of ammo though. The Taunter was a real waste of money, as It's really only useful in two situations.

But this is only the first game though. I've played and do own all the successive games released after that, excepting the games released on the PSP.(Because I did'nt have one when they came out.) The Ratchet and Clank Future games are what I hope to play soon. Everyone is giving them rave reviews, so I have to try it out.
Now though, I'm at the last board of the first Ratchet and Clank game. Or at least, I assume it's the last one. This game has taken too much of my nowadays almost non-existent free time.

No comments: