Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Favorite Organ Music Part II

Sinfonia from Cantata 29, J.S.Bach.
This has to be my favorite! Arrival of the Queen of Sheba, from Solomon, G.F.Handel.
This explains why my transcriptions were always dry. I don;t have nay partners, so mine are for a single person
Festliche Music alla Händel, S.K. Elert. I've posted "Nun Danket" already. Fir the longest time, I though this was a transcription Elert made of some lost work of Handel!
Priere A Notre Dame, from the Suit Gothique, Leon Boellmann.This is about what it would sound like on the organ I practice on.
Elevation-Leon Boellmann. Can you guess where this would be used in the mass? Yep, buring the elevation. Oh for the days of a silent canon!
If it was'nt for the fact that I'm broke, and there's no money to go out and buy organ music. Donate please?
Not organ, but every Catholic blogger has to post this at least once!
Tantum Ergo!
And even his pronunciation of the latin is right!
Part three?
Maybe. I don't know.

No comments: