Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do you know what today is?!

It's the 12 anniversary of my baptism. Yep, 12 years ago today, I was baptised at a little Pentecostal church in West Philly on 52nd street. I would have never guessed where I would go in my relationship with God. A flout with atheism, an attraction to Catholicism, a flight to Anglo-Catholicism, finally deciding to suck it up and go all the way by throwing my way with Rome. In a month, I'll be celebrating by first anniversary as an official real Catholic. I don't know how I'll do it. If my Catholic friends were'nt all college kids, I'd probably go to Chuck E.Cheese a pizza place and then go bowling . Or, as it seems most modern Catholic authorities do, I'll transfer it to a Sunday and after a Trid mass, do the above but with bowling or movies and sung vespers at the end.
Oh well, I'll probably just watch some Kikkaider and have a soul food feast, home cooked by mom dad and I.

Random question: What's with BWV 531?

No comments: