Saturday, January 16, 2010

[Awesomeness]

FINALLY!

They're finally going back to side-scrolling, 2-d Sonic! almost all of the Sonic games after Sonic Spinball (The last really good Sonic game) have been worthless crap. They're 3-d with silly sound effects, voices,weird enemies, and some even have Sonic using a weapon (i.e., The Black Night.)

I'm so excited! I can't wait for this to be released!

In other games news, I bought the first Ratchet and Clank game today. I've basically played them in reverse order ( Deadlocked,Up Your Arsenal, Size Matters, and now the first one.) I really, really want to get ahold of Ratchet and Clank Future: Weapons of Destruction, but it's only on the PS3 right now. I say 'right now' because a ps2 version is supposed to be released early this year, I just don't know when.

No comments: