Sunday, January 24, 2010

I did it.

Yay me! I finally mastered* the Buxtehude prelude. I played it on Saturday without mistakes. (even after I added the ornaments the aren't in the music.) Now I just have to get down the fugue. Sure I could just play it without the fugue, but the prelude really runs into the fugue.Even with the ending from the Chaconne, it seems a bit wrong.Besides, it's too short without the fugue, and I don't get an excuse to go from the 9' piston to the 10'piston. And I really want to use the 5' and 7' pistons, with the diapasons and Koppelflote. Then I need to get the middle section from Kingsfold down. The Franck chorale is done.

*I know, I know, it's like a really simple piece except for maybe some of the pedal parts. But I've made it a bit more difficult.

No comments: