Monday, February 8, 2010

(Jealous, Jealous, Jealous.)

Jealous.

And it's only about $55! That's only $15 more than I paid for my breviary. Of course, in my current financial situation, even $55 is a lot of money to spend on something that's not absolutely necessary, so I'll probably have to scrimp and save any money that does'nt go to house bills or my school debt, and hopefully I'll have the money by Lent II. It seems to be a handsome volume, it has half the pages of my breviary*, and the ability to sing the office without spending countless hours writing out/adapting antiphons is a big plus.

So now I'm 'questing' it, as we say on Gaiaonline. That means, you see an item you want, and you don't spend any money until you get it. You let everyone know that you want i, in hope for donations.

No comments: