Saturday, February 6, 2010

...Whaa....?

I was on the porch handing some blinds, when I heard a meowing sound. I thought it might be the neighbor's cat, Holliday, who's indoor/outdoor. But when I opened the door to let him in, there was no cat out there. So I thought there might be a cat in the porch.But there was no cat in the porch. So I put my head down to the floor, and there's a cat in the crawlspace underneath the porch. I went down and got her out. She's a small kitten, probably no older than five months. She's jet black with golden eyes, and very friendly. I don't know what we're going to do with her.

Ginger is territorial, so we've never been able to have another cat with her, except Oreo.(Who does
nt like to stay in the house, and spends 95% of his time on the porch and in the neighborhood.)

No comments: