Friday, March 12, 2010

Help a brother out?

Since, you know, you're such a kind and generous person, print my chant booklet and help a poor, Catholic boy do what Psalm 47:7 says? Because Holy Week isn't far away, and as you can see, it's still a work in progress.

So yeah, either give it to me in person (I'll let you know which mass I'm serving this Sunday) or just send it to me in the mail. I can provide a shipping address. And no, it's not My address. Stalkers. I'll give you the address of someone who I know will hold the pages for me.

It's only five-six pages long, and it's the text of the chants only. I'll do the lines and neumes myself. There are four medium-sized woodcuts in it, and each antiphon has a cardinal initial.It's all in black and white, so don't worry about using your color ink.
Send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you as an attachment.(Either PDF or word document, your choice.) I'd link the PDF here, but I don't know how to do that.

3 comments:

Bb said...

E-mail it to me, Joe, with your address. :-)

J.Samuel Ross. said...

I've got to edit it first.I just found six or seven typos that need to be fixed.

Bb said...

Okey dokey. Well, whenever you finish, let me know. :-)