Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm getting impatient.

The perpetual adoration chapel at my parish has been under renovation for the past two months or so. At first, it was just going to be some new marble flooring in place of the carpet. Then, someone suggested a vestibule be added. Last I heard, it turned into making the chapel look the way it might have looked 100 years or so ago, when the parish was built. I don't know exactly what that means, but considering what they were able to do with the upper church (which used to look like this, but now looks like this) I hope it'll look nice.
I just wish they hadn't done it now. I was planning to make a visit to the Blessed Sacrament on evenings during Lent, but that's not happening now.
Anyway, it used to look like this.Who knows what it'll look like when it's done. Of course, the server's sacristy is right next to the chapel, and the door between them has the lock on our side, so I could always peek. But that might be evil or something.

No comments: